Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

does fitness, improve....

tinytank

can anyone tell me if being fit and muscular, will improve your chances of staying alive if you got shot, or hit by a car ??

tinytank said:
can anyone tell me if being fit and muscular, will improve your chances of staying alive if you got shot, or hit by a car ??

dang , no1 wants to look at my post ?? thats a bit harsh isnt it ?

Cata1yst said:
DUDE......

no.

lmfao... na na, just this convo, we had in the pub last night. we were talking about 50 cent,and how hes been shot so many times and lived on.. and someone kept saying it was due to him being quite well built and fit. and we never got to the bottom of it..

tinytank said:
lmfao... na na, just this convo, we had in the pub last night. we were talking about 50 cent,and how hes been shot so many times and lived on.. and someone kept saying it was due to him being quite well built and fit. and we never got to the bottom of it..

and i was the guy who was saying, na na it all depends on when u get hit by the bullet.

tinytank said:
and i was the guy who was saying, na na it all depends on when u get hit by the bullet.

So basically you guys were arguing the fact that muscle tissue can act as a source of body armor or "padding" in the event of being shot or hit by a car.

Doesnt work out that way... if a bullet is heading for any life-threatening organ or artery it will tear through your muscle fiber like a piece of paper and your dead. In 50's case, he was lucky enough to get shot in non-life threatening areas of his body.

And to respond to your last statement it's not when you get hit it's where you get hit that matters. I hope you bors didn't argue about this for too long, christ!

~ 1yst

tinytank said:

He lived because the guy who shot him wasn't a very good shot. Had he been we wouldn't be forced to listen to atrocities like "Hate It or Love It", "Candyshop", and "Just a li'l Bit".

Rex said:
He lived because the guy who shot him wasn't a very good shot. Had he been we wouldn't be forced to listen to atrocities like "Hate It or Love It", "Candyshop", and "Just a li'l Bit".

lol

Top Bottom