Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does BASS annoy the F out of anyone else?

U

UA_Iron

I listen to some of the most horrific music known/created by man and I cannot fucken stand bass when I'm not listening to music

My roommate's music is poorly mixed in his room and his bass resonates in my room - most annoying thing EVER.

I attribute people's poor mixing capabilities to computer speakers - two little pussy ass cube wannabe tweeter/midrange hybrid and some pussy little subwoofer that picks up a lot of the midrange that the cube speakers FAIL to make audible.

And dont tell my your computer speakers are "the best thing" or "thx certified" blah blah. I have a THX certified computer speaker set - sure it sounds decent but it wont ever have the midrange clarity or flat response that my stereo has.

/end rant

I don't get why people get the bass so deep that all you hear is the rattle of their cars windows and trunk instead of some nice deep bass.

i listen to crazy shit also but i dont mind bass

SoreArms said:
I don't get why people get the bass so deep that all you hear is the rattle of their cars windows and trunk instead of some nice deep bass.

it's annoying shit, its noise pollution.

At least cars are mobile and can go away from me, I wish I could say the same for my roommate's location in the house.

i dont mind a bit of bass i have 2 10s in my vette it makes it sound great

you should invest in noise cancelation headphones. i wear them everywhere even if i dont have my walkmans plugged in

SoreArms said:

That's all you hear outside of the car though. Inside you can't hear the trunk rattling.

When I've got a stereo in a car, however, all you hear is thumping, not booming. Thump > boom. Double bass drum rolls on subs > booming synthesized crap.

a coupl of fosgates but im with you i hate whey too much bass its sickening

I am with you man, I like bass in music and movies, but it must be balanced.

Hearing it through a wall would DRIVE ME FUCKEN NUTS! Once in a blue moon that happens and I'll get up and tell my roommate to turn the music off or the bass down.

Once in college I had to go to bed super early before a 8am test and I couldn't sleep cuz 1) I wasn't too tired being used to staying up later and 2) my roommates had a CD on (Sublime) and all I heard was bass.. I'd think I could just ignore it and go to sleep, but its impossible to ignore. I eventually had to go out there and ask them to turn it off.

Top Bottom