Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

does anyone NOT listen to music or just listen to the gym tunes when lifting?

smallmovesal

i don't bother... i know it motivates some of you but i can motivate myself enough without my discman... for me, remembering it and carrying it around is just too cumbersome.

anyone else or am i unusual?

I usually only do it when I forget my MP3 player....

I am not motivated by that crap they play in my gym. Just can't do it....

I don't listen to headphones when I workout. I don't *hear* the gym music either...I really zone out (concentrated) when I workout.

They actually let me choose what music is being played if it's not too busy (the gym in Nac). When I'm in Houston at 24hr I have to listen to the top100 BS the whole time. Sometimes I take the cd player and Rage, but it is a pain in the ass even with a tune-belt.

Most of the time they play heavy metal at the gym here in Nac so I don't have to listen to the damn backstreet beetoffs.

most of the time the women's gym has thumpy aerobics dance tunes...

and incidentally, the woman who teaches it is SOOOOO out of shape and i can't understand how she's not *in* the class.

The gold's where I lift at normally plays techno music.

I don't really hear it when I am pushing the weights, but between sets I tend to notice it.

They start playing some shitty ass top 10 and booty music, but I think that enough people complained so they changed it back.

Top Bottom