Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does anyone like snakes, or has a pet snake?

hanselthecaretaker

High End Bro
Platinum
I'm curious about them, although it seems they are usually somewhat reserved for eccentric personalities as a pet. I think they are fascinating in a way.

I dig snakes but don't have one. If I did I'd want a python.

Had an Australian Tagu (lizard) once. It was 2 1/2 feet long and totally cool.

Snakes scare the shit out of me, but I'm a pussy.

I like big snakes, I have a small snake(cali king) and the thing was fucking nuts,it would strike everytime I tried to feed it, I had the fucker a week and sold it

During the summer,I caught a couple of banded sand snakes,which were really cool little guys,they have almost a pointed head which carves right into the dirt..Very placid,never even attempted to bite.

they would be cool pets then,Im just really weary of small snakes after that fucker.

the lady at the store said they were placid,but she was a lying whore,everyone on here and other stores said I was in for a challange

TheOak01 said:
they would be cool pets then,Im just really weary of small snakes after that fucker.

the lady at the store said they were placid,but she was a lying whore,everyone on here and other stores said I was in for a challange

Well,the cool thing about the sand snakes(which look like a cali king snake-white w/black stripes,but different head and smaller)is that their head is so small that even if they did attempt to bite there's no way it would hurt.

I'm with Biteme....my kid has one and I hate it!!! Damned thing always wrapped around an arm to suck body heat, eats live mice, and is utterly repulsive!

Top Bottom