Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does anyone know if biteme is retired?

the_clockwork said:
any updated news?

I've had a tough day so far. I woke up at 3:30 p.m. I'm about to have breakfast. Although I just envisioned that giant earthworm protruding out of jnevin's ugly skull, so I lost my appetite momentarily. :worried:

loser.jpg

Post a pic of your tiny dick that causes you to be an asshole. Put your face in the pic and do not photochop. Also one more pic of your ugly face please. I can't figure out what nationality you are. :) :)
jack_schitt said:

"I shit on all of you." (Sergeant Barnes from Platoon) Where did all of you people go? Even getting hit by a Town Car couldn't take me out.

at 40 MPH. Had to get 15 units of blood and have part of small intestine removed. Thrown 30 feet and landed flat on back and back of head. No broken bones because I am a bad ass. Neck would surely have been broken if it weren't 19 inches. Of course, I can't be so arrogant as to think God and the angels didn't have something to do with it. I was dying and wasn't expected to live. I had no idea, my back just hurt. I blacked out when arriving at hospital from loss of blood internally. Lungs collapsed as I aspirated into lungs. Doesn't appear to be any damage. No white light. Just passed out and it would have been a sneaky death because I had no idea I was dying. Certainly would have if not for the transfusion.

Top Bottom