Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

does anyone know about 'Transcendental Meditation'?

danielson

Elite Mentor
Platinum
i gotta do somethingon myh course ansd i was wondering about 'Transcendental Meditation', specifically how it can help to slow the heart rate and respiration . i remeber some members were into meditation, just wondered of they had any pearls of information, or any online sources tghey could share with me, it would be much appreciated :)

What do you want to know.

Go to yahoo and do a search on T M and you will get tones of sources.

I practice too forms of meditaiton T M based Acension. Which is the use of a series of mantras to charm the mind and acheive a Trans like state where you are aware and fully at rest. It is quite wonderful.

The other is focused contimplation on an object, such as my breathing. This also acheives a state of calm that is different from the TM trance. It is more one pointed in your focus.

try getting some info on Maharishi Mahesh Yogi, he was the "founder" of it. you gonna try doing that elevation thing he claimed to be doing?

he has an official homepage

http://www.tm.org/

check it out

ooh! lots of stuff on yahoo, i didnt expect as much

ill check that site out MR Muscle!

i was lokking for stuff on how it lowers heart rate and respiration, so one of them i guess is the focusing thing. but i'll probably find something with the anmount of sirtes out there. thanx all! :)

cool, i just found everthing i needed :D

Last edited:
Top Bottom