Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does anyone Have an Aquarium

IVe got a 2m Marine with a large Mexian mooray that has attitude, hmmmm I wonder what a few dbols would do for him

Mike Tyson79 said:
I don't give a fuck, i feel like posting this again.

The first thread only got 20 something replies.. i want 50 this time..

here goes again.

i have a 100 gallon reef tank
lots of exotic live corals and fishys.

shut tha fuck up and reply.

thankyou
peace.

p.s. can you drink winny?

biaaaaaaatch. :rolleyes:

I don't get it. Who are you trying to impress???

i have a yellow foxface
a fiji devil damsel
a bicolor damsel
a tongo yellow blenny the rare kind that eat only algea
a coral beauty angel fish
and two huge enigineer gobys.

i've got tons of corals.

www.exoticfish.com

if u live in cali and need corals get them from there.
They're bad ass.

i use a plenum for filtration.
0 nitrates, 0 ammonia, 0 nitrites, everything is pretty much goin okay so far, it's been set up for about 7 months.

i use 3 10k 175watt halides to light it up.

peace out.

p.s. can you drink winnY?

Here is a pic of my African Cichlid tank when I had them in the 55 gal. :) There are more pics I uploaded to Frontosa.com in the pics section.

Here is another of a frontosa. Anyway, I had these fish in the 200 gal for about 6 months, but I sold the fish. I am converting the tank to a salt water reef as i described earlier.

I have a 50 gal saltwater tank. I'm moving at the end of the month and I'm NOT looking forward to moving the damn thing at all.

The kicker is that the only fish in there are a little blue damsel and a lion fish. The damsel is an absolute bad ass, though. He'll attack my fingers whenever I try to clean the tank, and he bites Brutus (that's the lion fist) on the ass all the time. :)

I tried putting some clownfish once, but Bean (the Damsel) kicked the living hell out of 'em and I had to take 'em back to the store.

t.

Top Bottom