Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

does anyone else have reynode's syndrome?

smallmovesal

god mine's kicking in from holding my mcdonald's coke... made me cold and now not just my hands, but my feet are getting numb. i just put a heater on my feet...

does anyone else here get this? i hate it!

i can't find info on the net.. maybe i spelled it wrong

apparently it's genetic and tall/thin women tend to get it. my sister has it and so does my aunt, besides me. when i get cold (which can mean just walking past the freezer in the grocery store) my hands and feet turn white, my nails go purpley and my fingers and toes feel numb. it takes a while to get the blood back in there and then it goes away.

i think it's pretty harmless but it's just annoying though.

no the only thing that helps it is heat i find... i can get it even while wearing my moccasins or while outside on a hot day... it sucks.

and btw i'm finally warmed up again.. well, my hands are still cold but i have feeling now.

merci babe...

i thought i must've spelled it wrong

i've had it since i was ten.

my sister turns yellow... i turn white and purpley...

If you learned how to spell, you would have better luck smalls.. if you see above, I found you a couple of links. Sorry to hear about your affliction, thankfully it sounds only mildly discomforting, and it does not seem life threatning.

yeah and the other thing i was reading was the circulatory disorder thing... i ALWAYS have cold hands and feet... just like my mum and grandma... i can never keep them warm PLUS my hands and feet freeze FAST in cold weather.

lol and you make fun of my spelling... that's probably one of the rare times i've made a spelling error mr steriod typo ;)

No, its not that fact that you spelled it wrong, it the fact that it is a disease that YOU HAVE. If I had a disease I would know EVERYTHING about the motherfucker.. including how to spell it. Knowledge is key smalls....

Top Bottom