Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

does anybody think that "joey" show is actually funny ? and what show do you miss ?

Maverick

what are your thoughts ?

I miss 21 jumpstreet and New York Undercover........ and obviously Seinfeld

I think it is actually funny.

You can't get enough of Joey Tribiani

But I miss Seinfeld, Married With Childeren, Frasier, Stark Raving Mad with Neil Patrick Harris & the guy from Monk Tony Shaloub I believe his name is.

That's for sitcoms as there are drama's I also enjoy.

I have never watched it, but I doubt it's that great. I miss Friends to be honest, but not the dilapidated rehashed soap opera shit it was the last few years. I hated that. Back in it's good days.

Also the Magic Johnson Show.

Re: does anybody think that "joey" show is actually funny ? and what show do you miss

slickdadd said:
It used to be a good show turdburglar. As far as shows go.

I guess it was alright. It had potential to be a lot better. Too much drama. I'd put it in the top 20, maybe.

Re: does anybody think that "joey" show is actually funny ? and what show do you miss

strangebrew said:
I guess it was alright. It had potential to be a lot better. Too much drama. I'd put it in the top 20, maybe.

I agree on the drama front. Gayer than a big fat bag of Gay.

Yeah I remember the Magic Johnson show. On his first show he had his friend Arnold Schwarzenegger on it. I remember b/c I taped the first show

I also miss the classics from when I was a kid in the 80's.

Sitcom's I loved where Growing Pains, Who's The Boss, Family Ties,
Mr.Belvedere.

Then there was MacGyver, Miami Vice

Shows from say 10yrs ago include one of my favorites Fresh Prince of Bel-Air,
Married With Childeren, The Single Guy

Drama's would be Nash Bridges one of my fav's, Walker Texas Ranger followed by Sammo that cop show, Homicide Life On The Street

Top Bottom