Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you work out when your sick?

BrandonXJ

I'm sick. I have a Dr. appt at 11 and I"m not coming back to work after that. I don't think it's anything life threatening, just like the ear/nose/throat area are all scratchy and hurt a bit, I'm guessing it's an ear infection.

Would you still work out in this case? :dance2:

something like that i probably would. its when i get really weak whem i have the flu or hangover i wont

absolutely.

personally, NOTHING keeps me out of the gym... IF I sit... I feel like it festers inside me and just..... awwww... nasty....

Get up, get out, your immune system will only get stronger afterwords.

If you feel bad enough to miss work...you shouldnt lift

I hit the gym last nite after takign off work Friday while the cold set in & being in bed all weekend. Felt good to get out & stretch. Today I'm hittin the gym for legs, but I'm still home because I lost my voice. I don't need to talk to anyone when I'm squattin'. Well unless I get stuck under the bar....

Depends on how hard you work out.

I don't workout when I'm sick because I know my body needs the rest and if I tax it more I'll get even sicker or take twice as long to get well.

i'm just starting to get over the cold i have and will prollly just go thru the motions tonight. nothing heavy

No. Because you are already using most of your recovery energies to boost your immune system and handle whatever it is that you are sick with.

You train and you are diverting your recovery to muscular use and then you are simply NOT recovering your immune system or your muscular efforts because you are drained.

Top Bottom