Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you value an animal's life over a human's life?

gimp

I think human life is more precious than animal life. Animal activists annoy the hell outta me. Even hippies too. I think their lives are less important than animal life. Is anybody else fed up with these PC pieces of shit?

I don't think it can be generalized like that. Some animals are different than others. For thousands of years humans have had a special bond with dogs, cats, and horses. They have been bread to be our companions and workers. So in a sense I would say that these animals have a value equal to humans. I wouldn't hesitate to use deadly force to protect my dog. Cows, chickens, etc. are food. PETA has it right when they protest puppy farms and inhumane conditions for food animals. They fuck up when they bitch about someone eating a rat on that tv show Survivor.

Not knowing anything about the person then yes, a person's life is always more valuable...we are more sentient ... just as an animal's life is more valuable than say a tree's existence

Animals should not be killed without reason, but if one has to choose between 1 human and the lifes of a thousand dogs, it should be clear what to do.

SInce this probably has to do with the "officer shoots a dog" thread, i think the officer did not act correctly, but that surely is no crime for which he should go to jail.

For me it depends. If we are comparing the life of a 50 yr old peice of shit to that of a cute little puppy, the puppy wins. If we're comparing a baby boy or girl to that of a deer, well take a guess. I guess human babys IMO take precedence over all. I don't feel as badly for someone older who has lead part or most of their life, as I do for a defenseless animal. But then again I aint losing any sleep over it either.

KAYNE and I got in to a nice heated arguement about this one...

Search for "I just ruined someones thanksgiving for life"

It is a thread started my MP5.

I guess it really depends on the situation. When I see a stray dog that looks like it needs help, I will do anything I can to help it.

When I see some piece of shit bum holding a sign about how he's hungry, I tell the lazy punk to get a job and earn money, just like the rest of us.

(edited for spelling)

Last edited:
I think it's all relative. I mean, I care(d) so much about my German Shepherd and cried myself to sleep when she was gone. I also cried when my grandfather died. I truly think that it's the situation that ultimately determines my thoughts and reactions about humans/animals.

I just really feel for animals, because most of the time they can't tell you that they are hurting...or where. With the exception of limping or something like that. They don't complain. They are soft, furry, and constantly give you attention...but there are also those that can bite your head off.

I will say this. I don't value an animal's life more than a human's, but it is much easier for me to deal with a human dying than an animal (with the exception of my family, of course). I guess that's why I changed my major from pre-vet to Nursing.

Because I believe that most people are fucking assholes and If infact said person was and it was my dog or pet then I would pick the animal

seriously does your dog make comments about you,does it judge you on looks? no it loves you and gives you companionship where people are stereotypical assholes

maybe Im fucked up but I hate people in general

Top Bottom