Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you usually feel older or younger than you are?

Nathan

For me, I feel 40 most of the time. Not like I'm as mature as a 40 year old but like I've been around for 40 years. I think the depression/alone time and the various stupid/intense situations I threw myself into like an idiot had an impact on how "old" I felt. With each "intense" experience I've gone through, I felt older. And I've always been a spazz so I tend to create such situations for myself - at least more so than most other people I know seem to.

It's weird too cause I think if I had never really done much, I'd feel younger. It's almost as though there are two ages - your technical number and then some sort of descriptor of your experience level. I suppose it's true though that I still do find myself in situations in which I feel like a child. Maybe feeling older is a byproduct of my regular daily surroundings and my perceptions thereof.

I'm removed my pants and am eagerly awaiting your responses.

old for sure. 30+

at 22 i was living with a woman, working all the fuckin time in a very stressful profession and supporting her trying to make "the dream" life for us. that was my life, besides going out and partying occasionally.

now i feel a bit younger that i'm single and trying to enjoy myself, but i'm always the mature one amongst my friends w/ my perspective and decision making for the most part.

i'm probably closer to 30 than i am 24.

yes, the more you experience in your life, especially traumatic or significant. the older you will feel. i've went through alot of shit which made me mature much faster than the average person. i'm still immature in some ways though

Both.

Older b/c I operate differently than most of my peers. A lot of them are still in the college phase with drinking and fucking and trying desperately to impress each other. That ain't my steez.

Younger b/c I could not IMAGINE getting married or having a kid right now. But all these fools are starting the process.

Body wise 40+ (injuries)

Looks wise i look like im 18 years old damn it ( so i have been told)

Maturity wise, im very mature for my age

I feel and act about my age . Maybe got married a little young; but I'm not even TRYING to think about having children anytime soon

cindylou said:
I feel and act about my age . Maybe got married a little young; but I'm not even TRYING to think about having children anytime soon

how old are you?

oh wait just checked 33.

cindylou said:

How old when you got married? If you don't mind me asking.

Top Bottom