Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you use coupons?

foxxie

I would If I am subscribing newspapers. I know you can find some online but I think they just send you a bunch of junk mail to your email.

Using Coupons though do Wonders! You can have 100 cost of grocery shopping but when you used coupons you wouldn't believe how much you have to pay.

foxxie said:
I would If I am subscribing newspapers. I know you can find some online but I think they just send you a bunch of junk mail to your email.

Using Coupons though do Wonders! You can have 100 cost of grocery shopping but when you used coupons you wouldn't believe how much you have to pay.

I give up. How much?

biteme said:
I give up. How much?

There's this lady in front of me in the groceries she only have to pay 5 dollars for using coupons and her actual cost for her items is about 100. Of course it depends how many coupons you have and what you have for the items that your buying.

Is just amazing though how coupons can save you $$$$$.

hamstershaver said:
most of the stuff i buy never has a coupon, i just wait for a sale and stock up

Kind of like your women. ;)

moose11 said:
i use them! shit im poor every saved cent counts

Using coupons is just a smart thing to do. It doesn't matter if you are poor or not.

I know a lot of people though who are embarass to use coupons because they are worry what people think of them. Shit! Who cares!

foxxie said:
There's this lady in front of me in the groceries she only have to pay 5 dollars for using coupons and her actual cost for her items is about 100. Of course it depends how many coupons you have and what you have for the items that your buying.

Is just amazing though how coupons can save you $$$$$.

The ladies in my town take it very seriously. They will buy several newspapers and go shopping at midnight when the coupon sale starts. One woman told me she bought 600$ worth of groceries for 30$

no i do not.

coupons = advertising. It makes people buy shit they otherwise wouldn't.

yup I love coupons .. I shop double and triple coupon days ...down side is sometimes I buy shit I dont need because I have a coupon for it

Top Bottom