Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you typically choose your friends, or do they choose you?

Lestat

MVP
EF VIP
Are you the type that meets someone and makes and effort to start a friendship, or do you usually just mingle with people and see who continues to maintain a friendship with you? Do you have some of each? Are most of your friends not one or the other but perfectly balances where each of you reaches out to each other equally?

gosh, I had never thought about that and now realize that all my friends make more of an effort to maintain with me than I do with them. Now I'm feeling guilty. I just tend to be off in my own thoughts and don't socialize as much as I should.

I don't think I have ever tried to force one, although as I get older the need is there. I tried once with some chick, but it was really cause I wanted to bag her.

it's naturally happened in all instances...you click with someone, you both like each other and a friendship just develops...
but i must say, i'm REALLY bad about hanging out with people. rarely do i ever call and initiate hanging out with someone. i think that's why i burned so many bridges over the years, lack of effort or just been too focused on other things.

another thing my best friend called me out on the other day, and he was absolutely right.

calveless wonder said:
it's naturally happened in all instances...you click with someone, you both like each other and a friendship just develops...
but i must say, i'm REALLY bad about hanging out with people. rarely do i ever call and initiate hanging out with someone. i think that's why i burned so many bridges over the years, lack of effort or just been too focused on other things.
another thing my best friend called me out on the other day, and he was absolutely right.

wow dude,

thats just like me i never call to hangout if people call me thats fine... but i dont take iniative and people get pissed.. check ur k

Faizakafez said:
wow dude,

thats just like me i never call to hangout if people call me thats fine... but i dont take iniative and people get pissed.. check ur k

yeah it's something i gotta work on. i'm never the "social coordinator" out of my friends. i usually have friends that know what's going on/what's hot/where we have hookups and they call me and i go. i've always surrounded myself with people like that and it's made me lazy in that regard. (actually, i just thought of it. i do call them half the time and say "what's going on tonight?" LOL)

btw there's no k message.

Top Bottom