Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you think you're a good witch or a bad witch?

biteme

MVP
EF VIP
Good person or bad person?

Both.

I don't think anyone is totally good or that anyone is totally bad. Some closer to being totally bad.

This is a good question. Respond damnit.

I don't think anyone is "bad" maybe confused, ignorant, mad, sad, etc.etc. our society put too much pressure on people.

I'd have to say I sway much closer to bad than good. I've done a lot of heinus things in my life and haven't felt bad about any of them.

According to societal norms I have a defective moral compass.

Cheers,
Scotsman

CaliGirl said:
I don't think anyone is "bad" maybe confused, ignorant, mad, sad, etc.etc. our society put too much pressure on people.

So child killers aren't bad?

I think that I'm more good than bad, but I guess my faults would be bouts of laziness, selfishness, and pettiness. I try to be a good person though and have a huge heart.

One should do all the good they can, By all means you can, In all the ways you can, In all the places you can, At all the times you can, To all the people you can, As long as ever you can..

I'm rarely a bad person.. I love helping people, Making them smile,To be happy, Confident etc, Vanity is my bad side..

Top Bottom