Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you think you're going to suffer from Arthritis when you get older from lifting?

Im 35 and I am already feeling the effects of arthritis in both my knees. Combination of Patella Femeral Syndrome and the lifting that has me all fucked up. At this point, I cant even do a bodyweight squat or a bodyweight lunge. Fuck, I can barely get down a flight of stairs.

Smurfy said:
Im 35 and I am already feeling the effects of arthritis in both my knees. Combination of Patella Femeral Syndrome and the lifting that has me all fucked up. At this point, I cant even do a bodyweight squat or a bodyweight lunge. Fuck, I can barely get down a flight of stairs.

that sucks!

No.

i still rock bottom full squat. can't do dips cuz of some surgeries. left arm is really beat up. wrist, elbow and shoulder get wrapped up. well, not shoulder.

i do

Re: Do you think you're going to suffer from Arthritis when you get older from liftin

Smurfy said:
pussy.

(lol kidding. sorry to ehar bout your bung knees ;) )

Re: Do you think you're going to suffer from Arthritis when you get older from liftin

Smurfy said:

You should be upstairs, butt ass nekkid and pushin it up in the air anyway.

Top Bottom