Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you think Size matter

Meantime1

Do you think Size matter

I must say, sometimes when i am in the gym, changing, as a guy you cant help but check out the competition, we all do it, once it a while, lets be honest, i have seen some really tiny dick, as small as my little finger and i tell myself, Gosh i have nothing to be worried about, and then you see some Monsters and even i have to, say to myself, what the fuck is that,

But honest.y Guys and Girls, do you think size matters and also is there anything as TOO SMALL OR TOO BIG

Thoughts Pls

any chick that says size doesnt matter is either lying or never had a dude with a good sized package. it may not matter as much when get over a certain size, but have 2 good looking guys and one has a 8" er and the other has a 5" er, see who she is gonna chooose.

Last edited:
on one night stands, it doesnt matter...by the time they see it, its too late!! ;) :evilking:

ahem. ok seriously, jerseyart told me once (when i was faking being crak600 on IM) that as a catcher, he prefers small to medium sized guys. it was a terrible, terrible conversation :(

GoldenDelicious said:
on one night stands, it doesnt matter...by the time they see it, its too late!! ;) :evilking:

ahem. ok seriously, jerseyart told me once (when i was faking being crak600 on IM) that as a catcher, he prefers small to medium sized guys. it was a terrible, terrible conversation :(

lol

jersy art is really gay?

Meantime1 said:
Do you think Size matter

I must say, sometimes when i am in the gym, changing, as a guy you cant help but check out the competition, we all do it, once it a while, lets be honest, i have seen some really tiny dick, as small as my little finger and i tell myself, Gosh i have nothing to be worried about, and then you see some Monsters and even i have to, say to myself, what the fuck is that,

But honest.y Guys and Girls, do you think size matters and also is there anything as TOO SMALL OR TOO BIG

Thoughts Pls

The size question is sort of like an airplane seat - They are built for the average sized person but can accommodate a range of sizes. If you are too big, well, it might be uncomfortable. Sometimes you have to upgrade to 1st class (or a more accommodating seat) to fit more comfortably. Sometimes people just like the challenge of the tight fit. Others are just turned away because they will not fit. If you are much smaller, say like a 3 yr old, you will fit with lots of room. You might even be too small and just bounce around alot. Or need to be padded in with extra blankets & stuff so you don't slide around too much. Its almost like you aren't even in the seat. But if you are creative, there is a lot of stuff you can do to take full advantage of all the room you have. If you are good fit for the seat, then you can focus on other things while you are sitting there instead of having to work harder to actually sit there.

Top Bottom