Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do You Think More Blacks Would Pay To Become White Like Wacko Did If They Had The $$

When he wasn't fondling young children in never- never land, he was under the knife shrinking his nose and whitening his skin. How many other blacks would do the same thing if they had the money. I think many....

Not me, I'm happy in my skin. I'm sure there are some though, but probably not as many as there are white folks paying for tanning booths, getting collagen in their lips, cornrows in their hair, trying to talk ghetto, etc.

ttlpkg said:
Not me, I'm happy in my skin. I'm sure there are some though, but probably not as many as there are white folks paying for tanning booths, getting collagen in their lips, cornrows in their hair, trying to talk ghetto, etc.

so true.. :FRlol:

ttlpkg said:

Hmmm, maybe you're right. Btw, you don't really think OJ is innocent, do you??

Doktor Bollix said:

Golly, d'ya think?;)

AintDatSomeShit.jpg

BodhiDharma said:

i bet its a banned member that came here to start some trouble again :(

That's not true. Hell, nobody even welcomed me. My point is valid, isn't it. I really do believe many of them would do this. Realistically speaking, tanning isn't the desire to be black now, is it? Every bobybuilder seeks a good tan but that doesn't necessatate the desire for blackness!

Top Bottom