x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Do You Think More Blacks Would Pay To Become White Like Wacko Did If They Had The $$

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Do You Think More Blacks Would Pay To Become White Like Wacko Did If They Had The $$ within the Chat & Conversation category.

Excerpt: When he wasn't fondling young children in never- never land, he was under the knife shrinking his nose and whitening his skin. How many other blacks would do the same thing if they had the money. I think many....

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Well I'm glad to see you back. It must have been very lonely over there on the other place with no one to talk to except yourself.

But enough already with the racial stuff. It's not funny you see. Be funny; I know you can do it little guy, be funny, go on, be funny for us!

Da Pope
    Originally posted by Anthony Soprano

From your signature!
    Oh. The reason I have that sig is I used to have an OJ avatar. I'd forgotten about it. I have been told that I resemble him. I think he probably killed her in a fit of rage, but he sure had some good lawyers.

That glove scene was one of the greatest performances in the history of the courts and the theatre.

Pro Bodybuilder
    Originally posted by ttlpkg
    Not me, I'm happy in my skin. I'm sure there are some though, but probably not as many as there are white folks paying for tanning booths, getting collagen in their lips, cornrows in their hair, trying to talk ghetto, etc.

good stuff

Da Pope
    To whoever gave me the unsigned bad karma, thanks. I have been trying to cut down.

Pro Bodybuilder
    He didn't pay to lighten his skin. He had/has a skin condition called vitiligo. Click here for more info. Remember when he was covering his face and wearing gloves? It wasn't because he was afraid of germs. It was because of the vitiligo (most likely the skin he was covering was still black). There's a guy at my supermarket with it. It's a very real disorder.

Re: Do You Think More Blacks Would Pay To Become White Like Wacko Did If They Had The $$

I have read all the reviews of this site and I conclude that you have qualitative products with low cost price and effective results. Keep it up. Wish you all the best for further achievements.

Re: Do You Think More Blacks Would Pay To Become White Like Wacko Did If They Had The $$

Now this shit is like old times...LOL!

Quote Quote posted by sarmstore1 View Post
    I have read all the reviews of this site and I conclude that you have qualitative products with low cost price and effective results. Keep it up. Wish you all the best for further achievements.