Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do You Think More Blacks Would Pay To Become White Like Wacko Did If They Had The $$

Well I'm glad to see you back. It must have been very lonely over there on the other place with no one to talk to except yourself.

But enough already with the racial stuff. It's not funny you see. Be funny; I know you can do it little guy, be funny, go on, be funny for us!

Anthony Soprano said:

From your signature!

Oh. The reason I have that sig is I used to have an OJ avatar. I'd forgotten about it. I have been told that I resemble him. I think he probably killed her in a fit of rage, but he sure had some good lawyers.

That glove scene was one of the greatest performances in the history of the courts and the theatre.

ttlpkg said:
Not me, I'm happy in my skin. I'm sure there are some though, but probably not as many as there are white folks paying for tanning booths, getting collagen in their lips, cornrows in their hair, trying to talk ghetto, etc.

good stuff

He didn't pay to lighten his skin. He had/has a skin condition called vitiligo. Click here for more info. Remember when he was covering his face and wearing gloves? It wasn't because he was afraid of germs. It was because of the vitiligo (most likely the skin he was covering was still black). There's a guy at my supermarket with it. It's a very real disorder.

I have read all the reviews of this site and I conclude that you have qualitative products with low cost price and effective results. Keep it up. Wish you all the best for further achievements.

Top Bottom