Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you think having children add years to your life or takes years away?

pdaddyII

High End Bro
Platinum
I find myself having mixed feelings about this on a day to day basis.

i think i can say with real confidence that i have taken at least three years a piece away from my parents with all the hell i put them through.

Obviously children and their adolescent behaviors vary, but on a whole; are they bad or good for your health?

We have a blended family. His, hers and ours. Between the two of us we have four children. I have a 13 YO daughter, 11 YO son and my husband has a 6 YO son . Together we have a 1 YO. I think it was the best thing that we had another child. Our son makes me feel young and he gives me that extra energy. Will we have anymore babies? HELL NO! :)

Honestly, I started sprouting the stray gray hair just shortly after my son was born and I was 19, so take from it what you will. Pregnancy ages a woman's body, nobody's going to argue that.

I don't know about adding/subtracting years, I do think it contributes to the overall aging process.

On the other hand, I knew a couple who became parents VERY late in life (much older husband) and honestly he enjoyed life far more than any of his peers. I can honestly say I've never seen a man enjoy being a father more. He had a ball with his kids, especially his son.

I think it ages you. The worrying and frustration that comes with it definitely takes years away.....but Id have it no other way

Definitely taking away from the retirement fund. LOL. College tuition is going to be 100K by the time my last child hits that age.....Gooooooooooo Football scholarship!!!!

We have a blended family. His, hers and ours. Between the two of us we have four children. I have a 13 YO daughter, 11 YO son and my husband has a 6 YO son . Together we have a 1 YO. I think it was the best thing that we had another child. Our son makes me feel young and he gives me that extra energy. Will we have anymore babies? HELL NO! :)

HELL NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is a very cool mix though.........our kids all get along so well.........we are very lucky.

ADD bro, U have a reason to live. Frankel did a study of peeps in holocaust, the survivors all had dear loved ones that they promised to themselves they would see again.
Only add.

Top Bottom