Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you think having children add years to your life or takes years away?

My dad may have a different answer than i do, I put them through hell, I'd like to think that for the last 8 years it's been good for him, that's how long I've been sober. As far myself, my son who's 11 has added more to my life tan I could ever ask for and certainly more than I deserved. Nothing can replace the love for a child or from a child.

I think i can answer this one..

I have 2 adult children 25 and 27 with 2 grandsons and 1 grand daughter

and a 1 yr old boy myself..

the answer is that a child at an older age changes life's quality and value greatly, mostly for the good.

Older parents are more appreciative of what a child brings to their life and makes the parent more interested in taking care of them self.

i can definetly agree with this. I'm only 29 with a 3yr old, but I consider myself fortunate to not have wound up with her at an earlier age. i find that things are much more appreciated the longer you've been around for sure.

I think it ages you. The worrying and frustration that comes with it definitely takes years away.....but Id have it no other way

no way. . .it forces you to adapt. . .it forces you to think. . .it forces you to plan for the future. . .it forces you to be a little more careful. . .all those things add up to a sharper mind and, imho, a longer life. . .

It's proven that grand children add years to your life, so as long as your kids have kids, I think it's a good idea. ;D

I think it depends on when you get your kids. I had my kinds a little younger, so I find that it ages me. Now, I'm that cranky old man and I'm only in my 30s. However, I can see my friends who are older and who just get their kids now. They're different and see life from a whole different perspective.

Top Bottom