Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you think that 2007 will be a better year for you?

I've got papers to publish and PhD work to delve into (new research territory for me which is exciting). France, England, and a couple other conferences to go to. Lots of stuff planned for next year so far.

Nathan said:
I've got papers to publish and PhD work to delve into (new research territory for me which is exciting). France, England, and a couple other conferences to go to. Lots of stuff planned for next year so far.

sounds like you are very busy. how do you make time to keep up your physique with all of those things going on in your life?

coldblue1955 said:
sounds like you are very busy. how do you make time to keep up your physique with all of those things going on in your life?

I've had no social life since about september. lol. I got a lot done though. Well, I have been seeing friends and everything I've just backed off of the socializing a lot I guess. The diet stuff I have been used to for a few years now so that doesn't take up extra time really. I just need a good 10 hours a week or so to train.

But I'm starting to feel the no socializing thing. I need to get off my ass and make an effort.

Nathan said:
I've had no social life since about september. lol. I got a lot done though. Well, I have been seeing friends and everything I've just backed off of the socializing a lot I guess. The diet stuff I have been used to for a few years now so that doesn't take up extra time really. I just need a good 10 hours a week or so to train.

But I'm starting to feel the no socializing thing. I need to get off my ass and make an effort.

i don't get to socialize much outside of message boards, i don't drive and its embarrassing having to beg for a ride or getting dropped off.

do you keep a low carb high protein diet?

My goal is to get a great job that I enjoy and to travel some places where I have never been. I have to purchase all new furniture and stuff. Also, I still need to sprinkle my mom's ashes. I want to get in better shape and to be neater and more organized.

Good luck on your PHD, Nathan!

coldblue1955 said:
i don't get to socialize much outside of message boards, i don't drive and its embarrassing having to beg for a ride or getting dropped off.

do you keep a low carb high protein diet?

I can sympathize. I haven't had a car since the end of summer and, now that I think about it, that has coincided nicely with the the start of the dip in my social life. I won't be able to afford one for a few years due to being a student.
I eat an isocaloric diet more or less (40/30/30 for c/p/p). I aim for a certain number of calories in a day and try to make sure at least 200g of quality protein is in there somewhere, preferably closer to 300g.

Thanks heather. How are you doing? You single now and moved out and stuff? Hope that is going alright if that is the case.

Things are looking up. I got two new job opportunities and did some great networking the past couple of weeks. I thing 2007 will be a great year for me! =-) Thank you for asking.

I'm hoping so. I'm taking weight lifting serious for the first time. I'm hoping to do well in other areas of my life as well.

Then again, I'm sure I said that last year too.

Top Bottom