Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you talk to yourself outloud? Do you answer yourself?

biteme

MVP
EF VIP
I recently read that this is not necessarily a sign of mental illness. My grandmother use to do it all the time. I could hear her talking to herself as she was walking around the house. I have always done it and often answer myself. I knew that I was not insane, despite what some thought. HAHAHAHAHA.

I do it when I've got a lot of things I'm trying to get done quickly. Like when I'm getting ready for work, have to pack the gym bag, make sure the kid's ready for school, take my sups, find my phone, turn off the coffee pot, make lunch, etc. When I'm running around in circles it helps to stay on track when I verbalize.

ANYONE WHO BELIEVES THAT TALKING TO YOURSELF IS A SIGN OF MENTAL ILLNESS IS IGNORANT. THEY PROBABLY ALSO BELIEVE THAT SHOE SIZE CORRELATES TO DICK SIZE AS WELL.

KAYNE

KAYNE said:
ANYONE WHO BELIEVES THAT TALKING TO YOURSELF IS A SIGN OF MENTAL ILLNESS IS IGNORANT. THEY PROBABLY ALSO BELIEVE THAT SHOE SIZE CORRELATES TO DICK SIZE AS WELL.

KAYNE

...as is typing in all caps......

YES INDEED! I TALK TO MYSELF ALL THE TIME! I'M THE SECOND PERSON TO MYSELF.:twirl:

Top Bottom