Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

do you take steroids? aren't you concerned that you're taking years off your life?

decem

seriously.. think about the extra undue stress that carrying extra mass puts on all your systems.. let alone having to process all the substances you ingest.. these two combined are certain to take years and years off your life..

so why do you continue to do it?

why do you willingly decrease your life span?

do you not wish to watch your children grow to be parents and maybe grandparents?

some deep hatred toward life and yourself making you want to leave this earth as quickly as possible?

I like to look good naked and thats enough for now. If it takes years off my life I can die knowing that I looked good naked most of my life. :)

creep said:
I like to look good naked and thats enough for now. If it takes years off my life I can die knowing that I looked good naked most of my life. :)

your kids will appreciate that.

I think the my lifestyle is alot healthier than alot of others and steroids have alot to do with staying motivated to live this healthy lifestyle and not smoke and drink so much and watch what you put in your body. moderation is KEY

creep said:
I'm already planning my sons first cycle. We'll be two ripped Mofo's.

i heard them andro poppers are pretty good. put him on those, just get him some stridex for his back.

spongebob said:

i heard them andro poppers are pretty good. put him on those, just get him some stridex for his back.

I don't know about that, did you hear how Hippedy takes those things?

I don't take steroids, but I have different goals than some of the others on the boards, I'm not trying to get huge. I'm trying to add some muscle and be healthy. I'm 5'10 and 160 lbs, and I won't be confused with a professional bodybuilder, but I say I look better than 90 percent of the people who don't train, and that's good enough for me.

Top Bottom