Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

do you take baths or showers?

I take showers when I'm in a hurry.

But I love baths when I'm relaxing! :jarswim:

Last edited:
coldblue1955 said:
no i'm not ernie. I use my action figures. I'm more mature than to play with a rubber duckie!

Rubber duckies are fun though!!!!! :cow:

(this is as close to a duck smiley that I could find) ;)

I started taking baths in lieu of showering about 14 years ago, when I moved into this apartment. My water pressure wasn't good enough, especially on the hot side, to push the shower head. Also, my shower curtain rod was too high for a standard-length shower curtain. So I got used to taking baths.

Now, even though the water pressure issues have been fixed, there's still the problem with the curtain rod that I've been too lazy to fix.

I have made some special modifications to my bathtub. I duct-taped over the vent, so that I can overfill the tub. I run as much water into the tub as it will hold without spilling over when a 235 pound man gets in. Still, I wish the tub was much larger and deeper, and I had a bigger hot water heater. I'd like it to be big enough for me to float.

Mr. dB said:
I started taking baths in lieu of showering about 14 years ago, when I moved into this apartment. My water pressure wasn't good enough, especially on the hot side, to push the shower head. Also, my shower curtain rod was too high for a standard-length shower curtain. So I got used to taking baths.

Now, even though the water pressure issues have been fixed, there's still the problem with the curtain rod that I've been too lazy to fix.

I have made some special modifications to my bathtub. I duct-taped over the vent, so that I can overfill the tub. I run as much water into the tub as it will hold without spilling over when a 235 pound man gets in. Still, I wish the tub was much larger and deeper, and I had a bigger hot water heater. I'd like it to be big enough for me to float.

How big is your water heater?

Showers..i save baths for romantic moments, me and my S.O. ...bubble bath...candles...wine...that kind of thing...always to much in a hurry to take a bath any other time.

i take both depends on the mood and yes they both can be lots of fun with or without someone else!!!! hahahahahaha

Top Bottom