Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you steal from your employer?

Badkins21

As I drink this bottle of water, and eat this MesoTech bar, I wonder...Am I the only one that grazes at work, on the store's tab?

Please tell me I'm not the only one...:D

'Cause we all know Blair's an :angel:

MY buddy steals from GNC. They fuck'em on the paychecks, so really he's just taking what's rightfully his.

THIEVES ARE LOWLIFE FUCKS....NOT YOU BLAIR. I'M TALKING ABOUT THE PEOPLE WHO STEAL JUST TO STEAL. THE ONES WHO STEAL ANYTHING. I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT EATING A BAR OR DRINKING A WATER CUZ I (ALONG WITH EVERYONE ELSE) DO THE SAME THING.

UNLESS YOU ARE A THIEF LIKE SEAN CONNERY OR K.Z. JONES IN THAT MOVIE (FORGOT THE NAME, A LITTLE HELP HERE GUYS), THEN YOU ARE SCUM. IT TAKES SKILL TO BE LIKE THAT.

OR PEIRCE BROSNAN IN THE THOMAS CROWN AFFAIR, HE WAS GOOD TO.

KAYNE

Last edited:
Petty Pilfriging, is a softer phrase.
IF you see the needle jumping on the polygraph, better admit to something minor, then the needles will
go down, realeasing you from further suspicion. j/k

Movie: Entrapment

Re post: Forget about it. Drink a bottle for me while you're at it. The mark up on that shit should be the crime.

Yes I do

last week I stole a MP5, some rocket launchers, a leopard tank, a LAVIII, three C7, two C6 and one C8

I will try to pick those lil M72 next week

LOL :)

:vanp:

Top Bottom