Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you really mind Mondays?

Raina

Banned
It seems like everyone at work whines a lot about Mondays. I kind of like them. I'm usually energized to start my week after having a nice weekend and Mondays are generally busy days that fly by. I've grown to dislike Fridays though because they tend to drag and I'm antsy to leave.

I like Mondays because I start to feel unproductive after 3 day weekends each week. It gets me back into things. Now Tuesdays are the ones that blow for me.

No, I don't mind them. They've been happening every week forever now, and will continue to happen.

People that bitch about them need to seriously re-evaluate their lives, if it's such a fucking inconvenience for them.

From Zero said:
No, I don't mind them. They've been happening every week forever now, and will continue to happen.

People that bitch about them need to seriously re-evaluate their lives, if it's such a fucking inconvenience for them.

so let me get this rigth, there are actually things you DO like in this world??

;)

Raina said:
It seems like everyone at work whines a lot about Mondays. I kind of like them. I'm usually energized to start my week after having a nice weekend and Mondays are generally busy days that fly by. I've grown to dislike Fridays though because they tend to drag and I'm antsy to leave.

:evil:

Top Bottom