Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

do you prefer to have a male doctor or a female doctor orbs ?

Either is fine. I have a female dermatologist.. male primary.. male ortho.. male urologist... male dentist..

so I guess I prefer male.

I prefer a female gyn - had bad experiences with males. REally depends on the Dr. tho

I like female doctors better. I hate having another dude juggle my nuts. Female doctors are also easier to trust in the sense that there is less of a chance at her being a perv.

Same here. A few years back, I'd have been horrified at the idea of a woman doctor but there's something more relaxing about the thought of having a woman cup your nuts and tell you to cough.

Female gyn only. Like Jen I had a bad experience with a male one.

I don't care about the gender of my GP. I just like a dr who listens and doesn't stop in for 3 minutes and throw you pills.

I've had only male Docs for the last 20 yrs. But when I was younger I had a female substitute Doc for about 6 mos. I was sick a lot, LOL.
The only thing I'm wondering is if a female Doctor would be more gentle doing a DRE. My Doc.'s not so gentle. :rolleyes:

Top Bottom