Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you own standard weights or olympic weights?

coldblue1955 said:
i just bought my olympic set. it's the best thing i bought in a long time.

That's great.

You will get many, many years out of that.

Where do you have it set up?

My first set of weights was from sears, i broke em after a few months, my next set was Weider Iron sadly i bent the bar after a few months, now i have 3 405lbs olympic sets with about 2000 lbs of plates!
Several machines and squat rack!

RADAR

RADAR said:
My first set of weights was from sears, i broke em after a few months, my next set was Weider Iron sadly i bent the bar after a few months, now i have 3 405lbs olympic sets with about 2000 lbs of plates!
Several machines and squat rack!

RADAR

the set i have at the parent's house i s weider too......an olympic set, except it was in kilos......so instead of 45's they were 44's, 33's, 22's, 11's, etc......

friggin geigh

jerkbox said:
the set i have at the parent's house i s weider too......an olympic set, except it was in kilos......so instead of 45's they were 44's, 33's, 22's, 11's, etc......

friggin geigh

Olympic, but we have both lb and kilo plates, so we gotta make sure we don't mix.

We call the kilo plates the Hasselhoff set.

Both. I mostly use the Olympic weights for everything except for leg curl ext machine and lat pulldown/tricep machine for standard plates.

Oh and EZ curl bar gets standard plates as well.

Top Bottom