Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you know anyone who is completely "obsessed" with themselves?

FreakMonster

Good friend of mine is so completely obessed with his life and body that it's sickening. He's always looking in the mirror saying how good he looks and how jacked his biceps are. He even referred to himself one time as a perfect statue. I about fell on the floor laughing when he said that one. He also said one time he was a perfect specimen. HAHAHA

He always talks about himself CONSTANTLY about every little detail of what is going on in his life and what he has planned for the next week, like I could give a shit. What kills me is he never asks you how you been or what you have been up to. It always funny to hear his stories about how he gets blown off by multiple women. But when you try to tell him to quit talking about himself he would always say "Nah it's not me, it them, fuck them if they don't like me tough shit"

Everything in his house has to be perfect, even the remotes have to be facing the TV. It's so damn clean in his house you could eat off the fucking floor.

Any else ever run into someone who is so delusional, obesessive compulsive?

How do be get like this?

i hate people like that but every mirror i see i have to look at myself.lol

Top Bottom