Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you know anyone who is completely "obsessed" with themselves?

Ive met people like that for sure, but what is about him that draws you in so that you consider him a good friend? I dont give people like that a second thought after I extricate myself from their vain discussions.

BrothaBill said:
Ive met people like that for sure, but what is about him that draws you in so that you consider him a good friend? I dont give people like that a second thought after I extricate myself from their vain discussions.

He's one of my good sources.

GoldenDelicious said:
:D lol so tell me, did you decide that before, or after you read my post above? ;)

I saw something written by you and automatically assumed it was about your jaunt to the club where you picked up 5 super models, knocked out 2 bouncers because they made fun of your freshly pressed Donna Karan shirt and then drove off in your Daewoo.

So no, I didn't see it. :D

velvett said:
I didn't realize you were friends with HiIntensity.

ohsnap.gif

BileStew said:
I saw something written by you and automatically assumed it was about your jaunt to the club where you picked up 5 super models, knocked out 2 bouncers because they made fun of your freshly pressed Donna Karan shirt and then drove off in your Daewoo.

So no, I didn't see it. :D

:lmao:

Top Bottom