Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

do you know anyone that got their degree from a correspondence university?

AAP

Plat Hero
Platinum
you know, you get the materials, do the work, mail it in.

saw one advertised on tv just now... forgot the name but it was located in Pennsylvania.

AAP said:
you know, you get the materials, do the work, mail it in.

saw one advertised on tv just now... forgot the name but it was located in Pennsylvania.

You came to the right place.

I did, and I turned out great!
Apply now for your free assessment!

Actually, some guy who tried to cut a deal with my company had a degree from the University of Phoenix

gotmilk said:
Actually, some guy who tried to cut a deal with my company had a degree from the University of Phoenix

what kind of place is that? How did it turn out?

A friend of mine got her Master's of Ed from University of Phoenix. Everything correspondence and exams through invigilators. She had a good experience and is now running her own school for autistic children. A figure if you're running the joint, a Master's is a Master's.

advanced degree's will work this way...

the trick is finding a career path, and getting the masters, then apply to, or get a contract.. you will need these degrees to win them..

good luck..

This was for Masters, but they had BS and BA too... hell they even had art degrees there??? How you going to complete a degree in ART through the mail?

Also, they were advertising getting your Associates Degree in only one year.

the college I go to now has over 3,000 distant learning students, lots of peeps in the army and navy. I have taken a couple online classes as well

Top Bottom