Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you know any good hair-removing gels/sprays/creams out there?

cccp

I am so tired of shaving, and want to give those hair-removing products a try. Do you know any decent ones?

I know this, don't try that bullshit epil stop and spray. That stuff only leaves you broken out. It won't remove a single hair. BamBam

damn that doesnt work. THat sucks. DONT use Nair that shit sucks real bad too. IT breaks you out real bad makes you bleed, doesnt remove much hair and smells like shit.

Nothing really works....

Trust me....I've looked.

In general, Nair works, but it is harsh on the skin. Best used with a cosmetic sponge (foam rubber). The rubber grips the hair better and pulls it off in one swipe. This is important as each swipe increases skin friction and more upper skin layers are damaged.

Anything else is basically a variation on Nair.

That Hair No More spray advertised here doesn't work (or if it does, it didn't work on me). In theory, it might work, but it may take longer for some than others.

Waxing works over time (hair gets finer and comes out easier), but it costs money and is very painful at first. You supposedly get used to it. :rolleyes:

Shaving is still the best method. It's cheap, quick to do (as you get used to doing it every week), and is reliable.

Top Bottom