Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

do you know any drug dealers

georgie24

post any stories you have about run ins with drug dealers and how much they make. im talking about coke.marijuana, heroin ect..

how much do those fuckers made a week? day? month?

100%, Grade A, Columbian cocaine boys. Pure as the driven snow...... disco shit.

The sky's the limit, if it's accepted by actors and musicians, the rest will follow...we invented the marketplace, if you snorted cocaine in the late 1970's or the early 80's there was an 85% chance it came from us.

Sometimes you're flush. Sometimes you're bust. And when you're up, it's never as good as it seems. And when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on

I'll tell you a story about a drug dealer.

This guy would get involved in any drug deal he could make. Hard stuff such as coke, heroine, etc. He also used to buy piece of shit cars for his wife knowing that her father wouldn't let her drive them, and would fix them for her. After they were fixed the dealer would sell the cars, and repeat the process. Him and his wife got divorced yet he paid no child support, and didn't have to b/c he had no taxable income. One night 2 guys broke into the dealers house. He stabbed them both, and made a break for the back door. As he ran he was shot four times in the back, killing him. His funeral is tomorrow, and he leaves behind 3 kids.

About 50% of the people who live in this city are involved in drug dealing one way or another.

CVS and and Walgreens make a killing I hear...

B True

i know a guy. he has a $200/day methadone + $150/day coke habit. hasn't slept in years. he just does not sleep.

his wife goes through about half that. together about $500/day.

he sells coke (never smaller than an 8ball, mostly to redealers).

He lives in a shithole house. money in/money out. he has been dealing for 20 years and is still at it. he is a paranoid mother fucker but he stays out of the clink.

Top Bottom