Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

do you know any drug dealers

Here are some words of wisdom from a good friend of mine:
"if you are going to deal drugs do NOT sell anything while shooting at cans and such with your mini14 as the person you are selling to just might be wearing a wire and after you serve your drug sentence they will come back and hit you with Federal firearms violations for which you will serve more time than you did for dealing"

my father was a BIG time till he got set up by his own bro. i swear i could kill that mother fucker. we lost everything my dad got deported back to colombia his home country

creep said:

If your 8 balls are 3.5 then you got some cut in there. In Latin America (where cocaine comes from) an ounce weighs 24g not 28g like America. An 8 ball is an 1/8 of an ounce (thats how they got the name). 24 divided by 8 equals 3.

This stuff is basic knowlege around these parts.

All i'm saying is that 8 balls are 3.5 grams in the United States. You buy an eighth around these parts and it only weighs out to 3 grams, you got beat for half a gram.

Donde esta.... pot?

KHMER ROGUE said:
ITjungp.jpeg

This is only picture of George Jung I can find right now. In the movie, he's bit more uglier.

I love that movie. I've been quoting George's lines from that flick all throughout this thread. If you watch the interview with the real George Jung, on the dvd, it's amazing how accurately Johnny Depp portrayed him.

I met one guy a few years ago. He was 22 at the time, and driving a Benz....said he ran a 'net based business. He was a nice guy, seemed perfectly normal, and we always chatted when we ran into each other. Turns out he was one of my citys biggest cocaine dealers. He supllied all the biker gangs and eventually got busted with over 100K in the trunk of his car....

Anyway, he's in jail now.

These days, the dealers I know are mostly college kids out to make a few bucks. I only associate with them when I want to score a few grams of weed.

sad to say this was my child hood, i would stash 20k in cash under my bed or put 2-3 kilo's away somewhere thats how it was . parties where non-stop fri-sun i had no curfue or rules i would get anything i wanted toys nintendos dirtbikes g0-carts ect. maybe thats why i dont feel the urge to party-harty at age 24 I feel as if i done it all already.
i get really bored around people and they think im stuck-up or a prick.

I've known plenty. One was actually a good friend of mine. I don't know how much he made, but it paid for college, his apartment, his lexus (used), and all sorts of entertainment. He was the type you didn't want to be on the bad side of. He dealt mainly in coke and X, and occaisionaly weed.

Latimer said:

An 8 ball is 3.5 grams not counting the bag weight. The average price in the states is probably around $150-175, but it's all about supply and demand.

This also depends on how many times it's been stepped on!

Your not going to get 80 to 90% pure for that price..

Top Bottom