Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

do you know any drug dealers

How long would a normal 8ball last and how much would it sell for?

I don't know anything about it...so please excuse me if my question was way off the mark...

B True

b fold the truth said:

I don't know anything about it...so please excuse me if my question was way off the mark...

B True

The price would depend on what city your in. Here they go for about $80, it's 3g of coke and depending on the habit and how its consumed it could last anywhere from an hour to a week.

I only know one. He sells weed on the side but it's not very lucrative job. Only $2,000 a month. He said he's only doing it for the extra money.

Hmm.....maybe it's time to scam some juiceheads?

Darktooth said:

Good way to die, I guess.

Nah, you've changed my mind. It's more easier to sell baby aspirins as X to Rave kids than get my ass pounded by juiceheads.

BTW if you're really interested in seeing a true drug dealer's life, I'd suggest renting a flick called BLOW. Outstanding movie about the rise of a small kid from a middle-class family to drug lord status and then to the bottom of the scum. Based on a true story. Had the world right in his hands but greed and power can be deciving.

b fold the truth said:

B True

An 8 ball is 3.5 grams not counting the bag weight. The average price in the states is probably around $150-175, but it's all about supply and demand.

The official toxicity level for humans, is between one and one and a half grams of cocaine, depending on body weight. I was averaging 5 grams a day, maybe more. I snorted 10 grams in 10 minutes once. I guess I had a high tolerance.

Latimer said:

An 8 ball is 3.5 grams not counting the bag weight.

If your 8 balls are 3.5 then you got some cut in there. In Latin America (where cocaine comes from) an ounce weighs 24g not 28g like America. An 8 ball is an 1/8 of an ounce (thats how they got the name). 24 divided by 8 equals 3.

This stuff is basic knowlege around these parts.

ITjungp.jpeg

This is only picture of George Jung I can find right now. In the movie, he's bit more uglier.

Top Bottom