Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you have vision?

biteme

MVP
EF VIP
This is the topic we discussed last night.

So here are my visions. I will be financially independent. I will have a blessed marriage. I will be the best father that I can be to my child. How these things will occur, I do not yet now. But they already are. It's finished.

you are future pacing yourself, it's a vision/goal-setting exercise from NLP and a lot of self help books. If your mind thinks something has already happened, you supposedly will take steps to get there. The concept is discussed extensively in Think and Grow Rich also.

I just want to have a mellow life full of love and live happily ever after. I have complete faith that it will happen.

So I have had this plan, not plan or just goals, like a sub-plot to my life basically, that I've created in my mind years ago. And I've noticed how I've advanced myself towards it. About 4 years ago, I became committed on the idea that I was going to be rich, own real estate, and eventually attempt to open up a chain of Strip Clubs. I think I have forgotten to plan out the whole wife and kids thing.. But I've always stuck with 30 as an age when I would be ready to get married.

This past year, I began dabbling in the International Business with all the additional languages, and it seems as if potential jobs are displaying higher salaries, that I could possibly be making in the very near future.. My plans were to get that job, and begin the real estate thing, hopefully within 10 years, get a bar or club opened up and begin from there. Retire by 40.. Think I could be on my path to becoming the Strip Club World's Heff???

yes i do have a vision....my thoughts are growing heavier on it every day....it is close to becoming a reality.

bran987 said:
asphault assassins meetup?
yeah...no kidding...trying to wake up to go ride right now...everyone still a little quiet tho from last weekend...a little sullen.

bran987 said:
you are future pacing yourself, it's a vision/goal-setting exercise from NLP and a lot of self help books. If your mind thinks something has already happened, you supposedly will take steps to get there. The concept is discussed extensively in Think and Grow Rich also.

Actually it's from God. THe others just pimped it from him.

biteme said:
Actually it's from God. THe others just pimped it from him.

I'd say it's from men claiming it to be from god, more accurate i reckon.

Top Bottom