Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you have a timeline for giving in a relationship?

-SD-

EXT ELITE ROB
Chairman Member
I mean no matter how great someone is that you are involved with, is there a time where it is too soon to give roses, cards, surprise visits at work, poems, weekend getaways, etc. Or do you just go by the feel of her and the feel of the relationship.

if you have to ask that, then yes it is too soon. you will just know there is no way to tell you.

I feel like the girl Im seeing right now I can give things like roses and cards and stuff soon (known her a week) and she will gush and really appreciate it because she is very emotionally giving herself. I dont think she will think Im a desperate fool, but I havent been with a very giving girl like this in many years so I wanted a few opinions about giving things too soon in a relationship.

if weuns ain't beez bumpin uglies by the second month, it beez time to move on down the road.:p

as soon as they spread their legs for me i buy them something....and if they suck its a bus ticket home

Superdave,

I remember having flowers sent to me at my office after about two weeks of dating.. (seeing each other near daily)

It was quite lovely and I'm not a frilly flower kinda of girl.

I still have the little card from the florist.

:)

It didn't work out with the guy but the card is in my draw at work and every once and while I stumble on it and it brings a smile to my face.

*** Listen to your heart and what it tell you to do. Right or wrong you'll make the best choice at that time.

velvett said:
Superdave,

I remember having flowers sent to me at my office after about two weeks of dating.. (seeing each other near daily)

It was quite lovely and I'm not a frilly flower kinda of girl.

I still have the little card from the florist.

It didn't work out with the guy but the card is in my draw at work and every once and while I stumble on it and it brings a smile to my face.

*** Listen to your heart and what it tell you to do. Right or wrong you'll make the best choice at that time.

My heart tells me one thing but my experience tells me another. My experience also tells me that Ive never met a woman like this one before, so it might be time to follow my heart.

dude.... FUCK THE RULES!!! dont listen to the folk on this board.. look how bitter half is (my half)... and look how many bang em and leave em's we have (the other half)... (married people just dont count in life so we leave them out)...

remember, all these rules just add to the game... fuck the rules and fuck the game.. do what you WANT to do... if she doesnt appreciate it cuz it's too soon, so be it...

madbomber31 said:
dude.... FUCK THE RULES!!! dont listen to the folk on this board.. look how bitter half is (my half)... and look how many bang em and leave em's we have (the other half)... (married people just dont count in life so we leave them out)...

how come married people don't count? now you've hurt my feelings :bawling:

Top Bottom