Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you have secrets you plan to take to the grave?

i gotta get a couple discs removed from my neck and the verts fused...probably sometime in the next couple weeks...i've been on a super-strict diet to try and get as lean as possible before they cut my ass open, just in case my activity level is curtailed for an extended period of time...fml :worried:

i gotta get a couple discs removed from my neck and the verts fused...probably sometime in the next couple weeks...i've been on a super-strict diet to try and get as lean as possible before they cut my ass open, just in case my activity level is curtailed for an extended period of time...fml :worried:

[emoji22] sounds rough. I'll be thinking of you. I hope it goes well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sorry bro

I've been getting medial branch nerve blocks and shit for about a year delaying yhe inevitable

sorry bro

I've been getting medial branch nerve blocks and shit for about a year delaying yhe inevitable

I've never had a neck or back problem in my life..a few weeks ago I could do 20 pull-ups my first set..the next week I could only do 10..the week after? -0- šŸ˜³

I have no pain, just this funny, buzzy, tingling feeling in my left arm and numbness in my fingertips (thank God I'm right handed!) and a pronounced weakness in my left arm.

Going to see a neurosurgeon at UPMC tomorrow. We'll see what he says. Whatever..I don't care..I just want my left arm back! šŸ˜

I've never had a neck or back problem in my life..a few weeks ago I could do 20 pull-ups my first set..the next week I could only do 10..the week after? -0- ��

I have no pain, just this funny, buzzy, tingling feeling in my left arm and numbness in my fingertips (thank God I'm right handed!) and a pronounced weakness in my left arm.

Going to see a neurosurgeon at UPMC tomorrow. We'll see what he says. Whatever..I don't care..I just want my left arm back! ��

you ever get a MRI?

I goy stenosis, kyphosis and other osis(s)

you ever get a MRI?

I goy stenosis, kyphosis and other osis(s)

yeah...i had an mri last monday...i've gotten claustrophobic in my old age...the doc gave me a lorazepam...didn't feel anything...butt, i feel asleep inside the tube, so i guess it must have worked? haha

i'll email you the results from the read...most of it doesn't mean shit to me.

yeah...i had an mri last monday...i've gotten claustrophobic in my old age...the doc gave me a lorazepam...didn't feel anything...butt, i feel asleep inside the tube, so i guess it must have worked? haha

i'll email you the results from the read...most of it doesn't mean shit to me.

yeah, MRI's suck

thoracic wasn't too bad ... they don't put you that far into the tube

drugs for me too next time I have to do that bullshit

knot sure why they can't get open MRI's up to snuff

Top Bottom