Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you have to be good looking to be a male stripper?

BigAndy69

Your Canadian Idol
Platinum
I'm thinking about stripping (for females) to help pay the bills. I don't have 30hours a week to work since I go to school full time.

Anyway, I've got a great body, 5'8 206 lbs at 16%, currently on Clen/T3 and getting down to 195lbs at 10%.

The problem is I'm not all that good looking. I'm also not extremely huge.

Can I be a stripper with just an amazing body?

I have a feeling I'm gonna get flamed, but what the hell, I'm really looking for serious answers.

Of course you can be a stripper. Now, how much you get paid, that's a different story.

If you are very good looking and become popular you will get paid a lot more than if you are just "filler", pardon the expression.

Oh, by the way, I was a dancer for a short period of time.

I won't flame you for admitting you're not the best looking guy out there, but I must get you for saying you're at 16% BF and you "have a great body." Rephrase that to "am hoping to soon have a great body after cutting off the soft stuff."

That said, not that I have any knowledge of the male stripping business, I wouldn't imagine that women want to look at the ripped up version of the hunchback of notre dame up there on stage. Honestly it probably just depends on how jacked up your face is. You could just wear a mask the whole time and be like a stripping Zorro or some shit. I don't know.

Last edited:
Depends on how good your "skills" are. You must be a good dancer with a good body and large cock 'n balls.

I wasn't hired by Chipendale's and I tried to sue under the Disabilities act because I have a shitty body and a gnat's junk, which makes me disabled. But they argued that I could still learn to be a good dancer.

LMFAO!!! You and my 16% bf bloated roommate would get along great.

You two could sit around eating ding-dong's while you conjur up new dance moves.

:FRlol: :FRlol:

No offense man.
--

Top Bottom