Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you have to be FAT to do a good bootay shake??

luvs2workout

Ive been trying to do this for weeks...I just cant get mine to shake as good as those big, fat black girls can :( I wanna shake mine like that!!!

No Luvs, you dont have to be fat. I am a CBT (Certified Booty Trainer) and I will be happy to give you instructions on how to shake properly. :D

luvs2workout said:
Ive been trying to do this for weeks...I just cant get mine to shake as good as those big, fat black girls can :( I wanna shake mine like that!!!

YOU CAN'T SHAKE WHAT YOU DON'T HAVE-SORRY

Re: Re: Do you have to be FAT to do a good bootay shake??

BronzedGoddess said:

YOU CAN'T SHAKE WHAT YOU DON'T HAVE-SORRY

yea....see i kind of thought the same thing...

anyone see Jenny Jones today? that big girl in the pink could shake it!

Kronk - Ill take you up on the lessons :)

Re: Re: Re: Do you have to be FAT to do a good bootay shake??

Luvs....

I have always wanted to be able to do that. I love watching them shake their booty like that, but BG is right...we can't shake what we can't have. Even the white girls who have big ol' bootays do not know how to shake them the right way. I'm sure that black girls get a hoot out of watching a lot of white girls dance these days. haha. I go out with some of my friends and I try to get them to teach me some moves....it's quite hilarious. I know that I am getting better in the dancing area, but I gave up on the bootay part. It's hopeless.

BG....can you do that bootay shake, thing??? :)

luvs2workout said:

Did some one say, fat girls have more bounce per ounce.

you dont need all that junk in the trunk to shake it. you just need coordination and complete control in the torso area.:finger2:

think like the way a dog humps, once he gets his front paws up, all you see is his hips thrusting, it is kind of ike that, but also you gotta remember to move that ass back as well to complete the movement! being as fluid as possible is paramount to making it look good!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Do you have to be FAT to do a good bootay shake??

Night Fly said:
Luvs....

BG....can you do that bootay shake, thing??? :)

ofcourse Night Fly! But dont get me wrong I dont have a Sir Mix a Lot Baby Got Back booty. But I got enough. And its not fat and jiggly btw. Black does not = fat ass! ;)

PC is right, you do need cordination, but either you have that or you don't. Its just something you can or can not do. Here's a hint, dont try to do it to techno music. That just does not work. Try down south rap music, like Mystical or Luke. Hope that helps.

Top Bottom