Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you have a family member who usually gets shit faced at Thanksgiving gathering?

Nope, my entire family consists of a bunch of stiffs, upper class white collor kinda peeps. They stuff themselves then pass out on the couch watching football. I'll strap on a nice buzz though, too bad I can't display it.

I would think that almost everyone has at least one family member that gets wasted each and every holiday. I know I do.

Re: Do you have a family member who usually gets shit faced at Thanksgiving gathering

I have that relative who allways gets drunk and wants to fight with uncle shamus.

i did the day before one year (i was 16) and i dint eat any food and my mother was pissed and basically didnt speak to me for a while;.... i dropped the ball on that

gotta feed the kitten and putt the little ones to bed damn she was pissed... i dont blame

Re: Do you have a family member who usually gets shit faced at Thanksgiving gathering

marqui77 said:
I have that relative who allways gets drunk and wants to fight with uncle shamus.

lololol @ uncle Shamus

Top Bottom