Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

do you have enough confidence to

Yarg!

Platinum Membership gift from THE BOMB SQUAD!
use a public shower in your gym? i for one do not, but im trying to overcome that cuz its so convienient. and at my martial arts place, we all train together and help each other improve so i know these guys already. seems kinda weird stil though.

yeah and i train at a ymca if you dont know what ymca locker rooms are like.. then be glad..

be very very glad..

they also have saunas and whirlpools though and nothing beats a whirlpool and a cold soda after a tough workout..

I was in the navy for 8.5 years, used to shower and share a room with 200 other guys, so it bother me none at all to use a gym shower from that point. But damn, wear shower shoes in there.

ya wear shower shoes.. thats the only thing that worries me

I have a problem with a few of the older gay guys at my gym. They stare at you when you shower. Its gross.
I would wear shoes too!

Yarg! said:
use a public shower in your gym? i for one do not, but im trying to overcome that cuz its so convienient. and at my martial arts place, we all train together and help each other improve so i know these guys already. seems kinda weird stil though.
:rainbow:

Top Bottom