Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you have a 5 year plan?

L

lartinos

If you were interviewing for a new job/position and were asked this question what would you say?

I have a job interview tomorrow and this isn't even a question I thought about.

I haven't gone on an actual one in years. I look at it like any other business transaction though. All you can do is be your best and be as prepared as possible. I would go into it really wondering if the position is for me and I'm sure I would have plenty of questions that would come naturally. I would flat out ask them why I should be interested in a position like this. What could I learn at this company would be a good question too.

I don't do interviews, companies beg me to work for them. My decision is based on the amount of groveling they do. Pay isn't an issue as I'm already a baller.

I don't do interviews, companies beg me to work for them. My decision is based on the amount of groveling they do. Pay isn't an issue as I'm already a baller.

Do you know assembly and work on embedded applications like Razorcookie?

My response would probably be along the lines of, "In 5 years time I'd like to be experienced in my area of expertise while having a great understanding of the management processes of the company. Furthermore, I would be looking to start a career training part that is focused on advancing my career by preparing me for management positions."

Top Bottom