Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

do you guys think that stay-at-home mom is a full time job?

do you guys think that stay-at-home mom is a full time job?

• yes

Votes: 58 64.4%
  • no

Votes: 27 30.0%
  • whatever

Votes: 4 4.4%

• Total voters

foreigngirl

Just wondering what your views on that are.

I know that I get tired like mentally. Hardly wait to ship the kids off to bed so I can have some quite time by myself. But I have to admit that it was way harder when I worked AND took care of the kid and husband and the house.

YES. it is different than the typical "job", but it is still EXTREMELY difficult. no matter how much money my father made or how hard he worked, I would have NEVER turned out like this if it wasn't for my mother.

KillahBee said:
YES. it is different than the typical "job", but it is still EXTREMELY difficult. no matter how much money my father made or how hard he worked, I would have NEVER turned out like this if it wasn't for my mother.

did your mom stayed at home til you guys went to school or she was still at home to help you with homeworks and stuff?

yea, it is a tough job if you do it all the way. The woman should also iron her man's shirts, mow the yard, take out the trash. And the guy should weedeating.

foreigngirl said:
did your mom stayed at home til you guys went to school or she was still at home to help you with homeworks and stuff?

stay at home is stay at home. all day, all night

Top Bottom