Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you guys get tired of eating meat?

Paulos

I mean seriously, I am so god damn tired of eating animal flesh that it's ridiculous. I stopped eating Red Meat except for like once a month because it's just too much now.

I just want to eat cheetos and pop tarts and shit like that.

BTW go ahead and make gay referrences to the title of this post.

alien amp pharm does... he'd like his man to give him a BJ too, once in a while.

I just plain get tired of eating healthy,it fucking sucks because I will take 2 weeks and just eat like shit every 6 or 7 mths

I actually don't eat enough meat.

I have had to give up tuna and eggs for periods of about a year for each, though. Lose my appetite for it when I eat six cans of tuna a day or two cartons of eggs on top of the usual food.

Alucard said:

I have had to give up tuna and eggs for periods of about a year for each, though. Lose my appetite for it when I eat six cans of tuna a day or two cartons of eggs on top of the usual food.

Tuna is a whole 'nother story.

Nothing like gagging when you pull open the tuna can.

Nope.

Dude, there is no freaking way you can get tired of it...

Just think of Steaks, Chicken & other fowl, Tuna & countless other fish, Pork (especially Bacon & Sausage), Hot Dogs, Pepperonis, etc.

There are literally thousands of ways to eat all of that meat. Different spices, different sauces, all kinds of shit man. Hell, for a while, I was putting down at least 1.5lbs of meat alone a day.

BeefyBull said:
bigpot5.jpg

:D :FRlol: :FRlol:

Top Bottom