Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you feel that obstacles in your life are challenges that will make you stronger?

Trance

Or do you simply feel that you are a pawn in the hands of a sadistic and bored higher being who is fucking with you on purpose?

Yep, I'm having a unbelievably crappy week.

i think shit that happens ultimately makes a person stronger... but it *fucking* sucks ass while it's happening to you.

yeah it's brute at the time, but how many times have you looked back at a shitty time or whatever and said "It sucked then, but I'm better off because of that now"

Mr. Destiny said:
yeah it's brute at the time, but how many times have you looked back at a shitty time or whatever and said "It sucked then, but I'm better off because of that now"

See, I'm not seeing that at all this week.

I'm more wishing that I had a wonderful, boring, lame, dramaless, white bread suburbia life.

These obstacles that you speak of will definitely make you stronger. Just relax and try to take things one day at a time, or one obstacle at a time. Once I learned to relax in my life, the obstacles did not seem so overwhelming anymore. I used to stress about everything: school, relationships, friends, money, EVERYTHING.
Relax for a bit and see where that takes you.

bunny

I'm more wishing that I had a wonderful, boring, lame, dramaless, white bread suburbia life.

Just wait. One day you will be old and wishing just the opposite.

And yes, I am a big believer in learning from your mistakes as well as prospering in the face of adversity.

Top Bottom