Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you ever stick your finger in your bitches ear when she's sleeping?

biteme

MVP
EF VIP
Because it makes you feel closer to her?

no lol, im not that sick.
but i'l tell you what game i really to like to play, this is so sad...when she yawns, especially if its a big long one, i like to stick my finger in her mouth and ruin it. seriously, its sooo fun.

If she is a bitch i don't sleep with her.. (hell no) can't trust that... haha..

Would that be considered rape?? since she did not consent to the copulation?? and if she does not wake up during the afore mentioned action did you really do it??

next question, was it wet or dry finger??

my ex used to fuck me while I was sleeping a lot
id wake up mid-coitus and be slightly turned on usually
other times Id be pissed

my girl started giving herself a proper bean rub while she asleep a few nights ago. i decide to give her a hand. she woke up after a minute or so and we had great sex. although she 'couldnt remember' what she was dreaming about when she started flicking herself. which leads me to believe she could remember what it was, but it wasn't me lol

*The_West* said:
my girl started giving herself a proper bean rub while she asleep a few nights ago. i decide to give her a hand. she woke up after a minute or so and we had great sex. although she 'couldnt remember' what she was dreaming about when she started flicking herself. which leads me to believe she could remember what it was, but it wasn't me lol

A least she didn't call-out the other guy's name!

true. i would have just called everyone in her phone by that name and threatened to rip an arm off and beat them to death with the bloody stump.

*The_West* said:
true. i would have just called everyone in her phone by that name and threatened to rip an arm off and beat them to death with the bloody stump.
Yeah, but you know in your heart of hearts that the guy who's name she'd call-out will be in her phone as something like: "Cindy" ;p

Top Bottom