Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

do you ever intimidate people when not wanting to?

danielson

Elite Mentor
Platinum
des this ever happen to you? like you speak to someone, or ask them a question and you freak the crap outta them, even though you dont really wanna

im trying to smile a lot more and its amazing how much it helps but im still doing this to some people, and its not good :(

how do you make people feel relaxed around you?

I usually behead one person in the group that puts everyone else at ease because they know that I'm done with cutting off heads for the day. I'm down to one a day...trying to give it up....

lol :) thanks guys.....i now have techniques to get me into prison, and to ensure my poularity once im there

Try skipping when you come into a room. :idea:

Go ahead and try it, no matter how hard you try, you just can't intimidate people when you're skipping.:confused:

yes, my physical outward appearance (shaved head, 'stache and goatee, stretched ear lobes and 6-0 240 pound body) does tend to intimidate SOME peeps at first glance.

after they get to know me they find out what a kind, polite, friendly classy guy i really am!!:D

when i whip out the ninja suit and the sword some people freak out and run for their lives, but who can blame them? my sword is fucking huge!

Yea...I can "intimidate" some people. Wearing a very slight smile helps out a lot. So do casual clothes.

Height or muscles serve to intimidate people. So does a serious expression.

hmm.....i have a very 'dark' face sometimes in terms of expression test boy, and the beard probably doesnt help me either rnch. i'll try altering the clothes and dressing smart more often. people seem a bit nicer towards me and more relaxed then

i think i have a tendency to bark at people sometimes......and maybe not realise it

I don't know about people, but my shirts are scared to shit of me, and I suspect my pants are on edge.

C

Top Bottom